Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

new sem~

semalam beli broadband.
online spanjang hari, tidak malam.

dat's y i decided to make a blog, well.. actually, this is not my 1st blog..
it's almost 3 blogs i've made all d way till i make dis one, hahah..

this blog is circulated primarily around my life..
some people may say.. dat don't like reading blogs which are like their owners' diaries,
if u don't like it, then don't read it..huhu..

i'm not expecting many people to follow my blog,
but i do appreciate those who'll follow it,
you may say that u don't know me,
by reading this blog,
you'll get to know me.. maybe..hehe~

till here, i am just me..
and
i love being who i am..





No comments:

 

nwca Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez