Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

.....

there are some things in our life that couldn't be undone

once you signed yourself in
there's no signing out
there will be no U-turn

have you ever felt like desperately want to erase someone or some thingssss happened in the past from your history of life? or even from your mind?

and

i realllllllyyy wanna put the blame on someone
i really DO!!!

arggggghhhh!!!!

ok! ini entry emo.

to someone yang baca entry ni, yang terasa dia pernah buat something pada aku, yang buat aku rasa DOWN gila, yang buat aku SERIK

i want YOU to know that

I HATE YOU!!

eventhough you are not in my life anymore

but still,

i can't erase you and what you've done to me from my mind

I REALLY HATE YOU!!
aaarghh.. DAMN!!!

ya Allah.. ighfirli.. T______T

No comments:

 

nwca Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez